This my 500th post!! I started this blog 2.5 years ago when we moved here to Sylva, NC. It kept me sane while I looked for a job. It opened my eyes to a whole new world I had never ever known was out there. I have made new friends and had some great experiences because of this blog and my other blog as well.
For my 500th post, I decided to post links to some of my favorite posts. It was hard choosing my top 10 and I cheated a little but here they are.
1) This is my all time favorite. Tom and his buddies try to kill me and I almost die. I escaped though.
F-U Grim Reaper or This is where I almost die
2) This is our wedding post. Who wouldn't want a wedding like this?
Isn't it Ironic?
Some childhood memory posts that I love. And somehow they all seem to involve food, go figure:
3) Food That Comforts and Brings Back Memories
4) Christmas Memories Tamales
5) Of Bizcohos and Great Aunts
6) So many people ask me about the little girl on my blogs that I had to explain it:
The Story Behind My Avatar and Deep Down Inside I am that Little Screamy Girl
7) Ever wonder why my other blog is called The Art of Random Willynillyness? There is a story behind that.
The Art of Random Willynillyness
8 ) Things I learned living in the South:
Well Bless My Heart
9) I was almost killed by a Demented Jester on Halloween:
Grr Argh Halloween Edition and
Ghostface Bites the Dust
10) A fun post:
Alice I mean Caro in Wanderlust
Bonus: One of my favorite baby pictures:
Me and My sister.
There are so many other great posts I like but I didn't want to get carried away. Hope you take the time to go read some of my 499 posts! Enjoy.